What the Bible Says about ... Series is an ongoing series of short essays by Lawrence Blanchard. The sole purpose of these essays is to address important current issues in order to bring clarity in light of what the Bible says and means. We believe that the Bible is the written Word of God and the final authority to discern truth from error and right from wrong. These essays will cover current issues in the USA and around the globe.
There are six key points that should be known and understood by all those who read these essays:
1. They are intended for information and educational purposes only and the opinion of Lawrence Blanchard. They are not intended to promote or encourage any lawless activity, violence, unwarranted denigration of race or religion or anything else contrary to biblical and common law. Lawrence Blanchard completely disclaims any responsibility for the words and actions of others that would be adverse to the above described intent.
2. They are copyrighted and not permitted to be altered in any way, but each essay must be presented in its entirety.
3. They can be transmitted to other parties under the "Fair Use" doctrine in order to promote freedom of expression.
4. Lawrence Blanchard makes no promises to respond to anyone's feedback on any essay but will give due consideration to it. Lawrence apologizes in advance if he cannot, for some reason, respond. Only so much time in the day.
5. The subject matter of any essay may be controversial, but is not intended to be personally offensive. If the truth offends, then so be it.
6. Lawrence Blanchard will not respond to any threats and condemns any intended defamation of character or other targeted and unlawful attack, threat or intimidation by any one or any media outlet, journalist, government, or non-governmental agency as retaliation for any politically incorrect or religiously unacceptable view.
These essays by Lawrence Blanchard are written to reveal what the Bible says and means. They are commended to each individual's consideration and conscience.
May the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob receive all the glory in the obedience of the faith handed down to us by the saints of old.
Lawrence Blanchard, ND, MDiv