I have waited until now to discuss the George Floyd incident and its ongoing aftermath. I felt that, perhaps, there was more information coming that would clarify what actually happened and why. From the very beginning of this breaking story, it all smelled too much like a contrived situation with an agenda.
Using incidents like this has been historically common place. For those who still have the ability to think and reason, the operating Marxist/Communist people and organizations have deliberately, and with malice, created circumstances to escalate chaos, division, and hatred between races. Especially since the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the advent of MLK to force the equalization and integration at every level between Negroes and Whites, including affirmative actions policies, racial tensions have increased. But the common reason that is always promoted is that it is always the White People’s fault.
They are the ones who are the problem. They create and sustain “systemic racism” and oppress the Negro. “Social injustice” toward Negroes is, and always has been, the White sin which must be decisively dealt with at all costs. That’s the common theme.
Enter George Floyd
What timing now for this George Floyd incident to take place just on the heels of the fake Covid-19 “plandemic” and the unjustifiable lockdown of the entire country, as well as many others around the globe. What incredible pressure has been brought to bear on our People and everyone else that really cannot be measured. The stress that it has caused people personally and financially will be the subject of future sociological studies. To add to this scenario, now comes the purported killing of George Floyd by a White police officer – all filmed on location for at least eight minutes.
The White officer and the other three non-White officers were immediately condemned, arrested, charged with various murder charges and, of course, immediately convicted by the news media and government, among others. There will be no “innocent until proven guilty” for any of these involved, no matter what the facts are. On the other hand, there have been reports with some evidence that all the above are “crisis actors” and not really police officers at all, and not even Floyd was killed. Most likely this story is yet to unfold in more definitive detail.1
What Actually Happened
Now we are getting information from video footage that raises a whole bunch of questions about what took place during this episode. One video showed a Negro male was apparently lifeless, the White office removed his knee off his neck, an EMT truck rolled up, and two cops got out of the truck and slapped this guy on a gurney and put him in the truck. No paramedics. No routine check for vital signs or other onsite medical attention. And there are other videos.1
Here is a list of questions that have not been answered, or probably will never be addressed and answered:
- Why does one photo from behind show the man on the road is not handcuffed and the video from the front that he is handcuffed?
- Why is the cop car in the restaurant surveillance video different than the one Floyd was lying behind (different car numbers)?
- Why were the cops in the surveillance footage that arrested him different than the police in the actual incident?
- Why does the video show the diesel fuel price as 99 cents instead of the regular price in the area of $2.49?
- Why does the Police Car have a non-Municipal license plate with "Police" on it?
- Why does Derek have a completely different police badge on top of a second police badge matching his partner's if they work for the same precinct?
- Why is it not odd that both Officers Tou Thao and Derek Chauvin have both previously been investigated for excessive use of force and not charged by State AG Amy Klobuchar?
Additionally, Officer Derek Chauvin is married to his partner's sister Kelli.
- Is there any cop dumb enough to continue kneeling on someone’s neck for 8 minutes when surrounded by people and being video recorded?
- Is it possible for the deceased’s cousins and fiancé to be completely tearless during interviews?
- Why does the main cop have one hand in his pocket most of the time he’s kneeling?
- Why did the kneeling officer appear completely cool and calm, as if he was posing for the camera?
- Doesn’t it seem strange that Floyd and the officer that kneeled on his neck worked security together on the same shift at the El Nuevo Rodeo Club, the officer for 17 years (both were laid off because of the Covid Virus)?
- Why do the neighbors of this officer say they didn’t know he was a cop and never saw him in uniform?
- Why has the same attorney been hired as with all the other big supposed police killings of blacks? Attorney Benjamin Crump. The same attorney that worked on previous cases that resulted in busses bringing in rioters from outside the city?
- Why does store surveillance video show Floyd calmly and submissively walking with the officer and not resisting arrest while the officer gently allowed him to sit down on the side walk, and multiple officers calmly chatting with him? Is this the kind of suspect that a police officer would feel the need to put on the ground and place his knee on his neck?
- Why did the EMT workers (wearing Police Uniforms including bullet proof vests) roughly handle and dump the unconscious George on the stretcher? This is not how trained emergency workers lift a person with a possible neck injury. Why did they not attempt triage or try CPR?
- Can someone really not breathe when someone kneels on his neck and is the victim really able to speak for considerable periods of time if he can’t breathe?
- Post killing: Why is a white man that looks like an undercover (St Paul) cop in black and a riot gear mask carrying a black umbrella walking around breaking windows (and others dressed similarly starting fires) and instigating a riot? Is this reminiscent of “umbrella man” during the JFK shooting?
- Why were almost all the rioters leading the destruction of the neighborhood at the beginning of the riots “white” and not from Minneapolis... in a black neighborhood after a police killed a black man?
- Why did the Chief of Police make it a point that those inciting the riots and arsonists were not from Minnesota?
- Why was a CNN news crew not only detained but also arrested?
It all reeks of a set-up job!
As you probably know, there have been numerous, destructive and violent protests and riots around the country, and in other countries, spontaneously taking place at the same time all because of this Floyd incident. Spontaneously or planned?
Terrorist groups like Antifa and Black Lives Matter, and an assortment of white-looking people have been given a pass to reck havoc anywhere they want. What is disturbing, but not surprising, is that these groups perpetrating unlawful acts of destruction of property, looting and murder have been aided and abetted by hidden actors including financiers and even some law enforcement (in some cases). We do know that pallets of bricks have been strategically delivered for these hooligans to use to smash windows and for other destructive purposes.
Now we have government officials praising the protests and even joining them “in solidarity” like the Mayor of Los Angeles. LA is still on lockdown and yet, street protests continue unabated with the mayor approving. And, by the way, there is no need for masks or social distancing. The so-called protestors and the mayor get a pass on that, too.
Altruistic Mindless Reactions
What is most disgusting is the slough of mindless, knee-jerk reactions from corporations and businesses and celebrities of all sorts who are happy to take advantage of their hatred toward White People and their total commitment to advance and promote tolerance and diversity at the expense of the truth. For example, one sign I saw read, “White people – Do something.”
Amazon came out with this:
Black Lives Matter
Amazon stands in solidarity with the Black community
. . . followed by a series of free-to-watch civil rights and racial injustice documentaries favoring the Negros, of course, and always vilifying Whites.
I am on several email lists of alternative health organizations in which I have received something like the following:
Over the past week, we've been working with many leaders in the integrative and mental health fields to develop a collective statement, "Healing Our Nation: Addressing Systematic Trauma with People of Color."
We fundamentally believe that all people must be treated with respect, dignity, and humanity. We believe black lives matter. As white founders from middle class families, we acknowledge that we have benefited in many ways from our race, class, and able-bodied privilege.… It is our responsibility and work to listen … and actively support dismantling systemic racism.
And here is a sample of more pro-Negro headlines from an insurance company:
100+ Black Owned Businesses to Buy From Today (& Everyday)
25+ Top Black Entrepreneur Social Media Influencers
Ways You Can Donate to Support Communities of Color
Particularly nauseating was the recent post from the popular online magazine Christianity Today (CT). Let me share some of the headlines from various articles:
Do White Evangelicals Love Police More Than Their Neighbors?
Efrem Smith: White Evangelicals Need to Humble Themselves
Singing the Songs of Injustice
A Soul Check for White Christians
George Floyd Protests Mark a Turning Point for Minneapolis Evangelicals
White Pastors: Our Decision to Show Up Matters
And then this picture a few days later from CT:
White guilt, baby. That is what conventional, but errant, evangelical Christianity is all about. This is the agenda!
And there have been numerous displays featuring White people kneeling before Negros to beg forgiveness and kissing their feet – literally. You can probably find pictures of this sort of thing through an internet search.
Well, this is the product of the years of government schools run by Marxists and culturally-sensitive churches.
Once again, the whole Floyd thing is a sham. Don’t fall for it.
The biblical solution to this racial conflict is separation. Let the White People have their own land governed by their people under their system of laws. Same for the Negros. Same for the Asians. Same for everybody else.
Racial and multicultural integration doesn’t work. Never has and never will.
by Lawrence Blanchard, ND, M.Div.
1 PSYOP? George Floyd "death" was faked by crisis actors to engineer revolutionary riots, video authors say Click here
2 Black police officer lays down some extreme truth… Click here
Next up: You Can Make an Impact for the Kingdom: This May Help