I want to challenge you to take a 24-question true/false quiz that will help you objectively determine your knowledge level of the Bible. I am going to share how to do that later on in this blog if you are interested.
I mention this quiz because I have found that even professing Christians who have gone to church for years or who think they have a decent knowledge of the Bible as to what it says and means really do not get the score they think they expect. Even many of those who have formal Bible school or seminary training are surprised that they don’t do as well as they expected (I was in that category, too). Interestingly, I saw a survey some time ago that revealed that atheists knew more about the Bible than “Christians.” Honestly, most Christians today are pretty ignorant about the Bible, but there is a hunger for the truth!
The quiz is like a barometer to let you know where you are right now in your understanding of the Bible.
The Remedy for Ignorance
The good news is that the Bible Mastery Boot Camp offers a step-by-step, easy-to-follow comprehensive study of the entire Bible. By the time you are finished with all four Modules, you will advance in your mastery of the Bible.
Wouldn’t it be great to know for yourself what the Bible actually says and means rather than relying on someone else to do your thinking for you? How would you like to be able to have an intelligent conversation with a pastor, for example, and ask questions that would challenge his knowledge of the Bible? You will grow in your confidence! How would you like to discover for yourself how you fit into God’s eternal plan and purpose as well as God’s solution for the issues we face in our country today?
Sneak Preview of the Bible Mastery Boot Camp
Could you, or someone you know, answer the following questions?
- Can you explain the nature of the Abrahamic covenant promises in respect to the unfolding plan of God to establish His Kingdom?
- Can you explain the critical difference and relationship between the covenant promises to Abraham and the Old or Mosaic Covenant?
- Can you explain the critical reason for the biblical genealogies from Genesis 5-11 in respect to the covenant promises to Abraham and the Kingdom of God?
- Do you know the relationship between the covenant promises God gave to Abraham and the New Covenant in Jesus Christ?
- Can you explain the significance of what happened to the house of Judah and the house of Israel in respect to their relationship to God and the establishment of His Kingdom?
- Can you name the parties to the New Covenant according to what the Bible actually says (without looking at the Bible)?
- Can you correctly identify the so-called “Gentiles” according to the Apostle Paul (in Romans 9:22-26) and the Apostle Peter (in I Peter 2:9-10)? Those references you can look up.
- Can you identify to whom all the Abrahamic covenant promises were fulfilled?
- Can you explain, according to the Bible, how all the races originated from Adam?
- Can you correctly identify where the term “nations” is first used in the Bible and who those “nations” are?
- Can you correctly identify who the church is comprised of according to the Bible?
If you don’t know the answer to these questions, 80% of the Bible is closed to your understanding.
The Bible Mastery Boot Camp is not just about learning evidence-based facts of what God has said and done. This course of study helps you to discover for yourself by training you how to study and discover the truth.
If that is important to you, I invite you to get started with the first two FREE CLASSES of Module One of the Bible Mastery Boot Camp online. To sign up, just click here.
In the meantime, take the 24-question true/false quiz challenge: How Well Do You Know Your Bible?
While you are at it, forward this message and challenge to someone else.
Lawrence Blanchard ND, M.Div.