Putting together an interactive DVD video teaching series is a slow, time-consuming process. It’s been a learning curve for my wife and me with not a few mistakes and do-overs. Combining audio and visual and a follow-along course notebook has been downright meticulous work. In this article, I want to tell you how we produce it to get it ready for our amazing executive producer, Barry, and expert audio/video technician, Isaac, for the final editing.
Barry and Isaac are a father and son team and volunteer their time for this project. One day, I hope to be able to financially reward them for their service for the Kingdom. But they do this work for the Bible Mastery Boot Camp because of their passion for the vision and potential of this project. They realize, as I do, how critical it is to provide a systematic, clear presentation of biblical and historical truth. Our covenant race is being destroyed. They need God’s Word!
Remember – the answer to the destruction of our People and our nations is not found primarily in government. Jesus said the gates of hell would not prevail against His church – not the government. Unless our People are apprised of the knowledge and understanding of what the Bible says and means, and return to the God of their fathers, we have no hope! Unless new local churches are established everywhere based on the truth of what the Bible really says and means, the Kingdom of God cannot, and will not be manifested. It is the true local church’s job to hold the government accountable to God’s Law. God’s power resides in His church!
So, they, my wife and I and a few other saints have invested our time and money to get the Bible Mastery Boot Camp done! It’s a labor of love for our God and His People, and it is a life-investment in the Kingdom.
So, let me get back to how we begin producing the DVD Bible Mastery Boot Camp project.
- The first task is creating an outline of each class. This gives a basic sequence of how the class will unfold.
- Then, a script is created that follows the outline. This helps ensure accuracy and clarity. The script is edited and re-edited until it is clear and concise.
- Along with the script is the creation of a student course notebook that matches the script for each class.
- After the script and notebook is finished, PowerPoint slides are created that follow and visually enhance the script.
- Then the slides and audio recording of the script are pieced together. We break it down into multiple sections for each class.
- Each little section is then created into a mini-movie. At this point, our graphic artist, Isaac, starts to go to work to enhance the PowerPoint and add special visual effects to enhance the learning process. There is a lot of back and forth between us.
- Once all the little movies are created, then our executive producer Barry splices them all together into one movie for each class in the final editing process. There is teamwork at this level between Barry and Isaac.
- Then the final classes are sent to our DVD creation team, where they are burned onto DVDs and labels created for each class.
A class is created. Then, we repeat the process for the next class.
Once an entire Module is finished, the last step is the packaging and shipping team to get them out. The Bible Mastery Boot Camp will be mailed in Modules. Each Module contains: a set of all the class DVDs, an interactive course notebook, and a textbook for that Module. So, for example, Module One, called Laying the Foundation, consists of 10 classes, a matching personal course notebook, and Book One, Discover the Story of Your Biblical Heritage. When used in a Bible Study setting, extra notebooks and textbooks can be ordered. The specifics are still being worked out.
And why do we spend major blocks of time doing all of this? Because God compels us! It’s our passion. We strive to get the best possible presentation of the written revelation of God. Sloppiness is out of the question!
God willing, this is going out to as many of our People as we can reach in all their historic lands. We pray that churches will be established. We pray God opens doors. We pray for nothing less than transformation of our nations. Not reformation, but transformation for the glory and sake of the Name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Come alongside this cause! This work, this project takes many people. There is much to be done. Help us! We need people who can financially help us so our time can be freed up to get this project done as soon as possible. We need people with marketing skills and can help us get the word out to our People. We need a lot of prayer support. We are not ashamed to be bold about all of this.
If you catch our vision, come be a part of it. Let me know what you would like to do by sending me a message. The time is now. The need is evident. Let’s get it done!
Thank you for listening!
Lawrence Blanchard, ND, MDiv